Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

I tried opening lightroom and cannot. I get a message

Customer Question

I tried opening lightroom and cannot. I get a message saying...the application was unable to start correctly. 0xc0150002. I have never had this problem before. Please advise. if possible provide customer service phone number.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

I think you are on a Windows machine. Which version of Windows and LightRoom you are using ?

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my offer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins