Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

X. Mullen and my Adobe Creative Suite purchase number is

Customer Question

My name is***** and my Adobe Creative Suite purchase number is ***** My old computer crashed and since, I am unable to log in to Adobe to get a fresh download of the Creative Suite. The e-mail address that I had when I purchased the Creative Suite was***@******.***. It has been discontinued and I now use***@******.***.
Has my Creative Suite license run out? If not, please help me get back this capability.
Thank you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

If you were able to sign in, then you would be able to download it again. But as you are not able to sign in, and also as you do not have access to the email account in order to reset the password, your only option is to try to call and verify yourself via your payment details in order to gain access again and re-download the purchase.

Call on 800 (###) ###-####and explain the situation and you should then be able to get your sign in working again so you can re-download it.

I am still here so if you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
RitchieMe,Your advice was to call the 800 number. The phone specialist said she could do nothing and I needed to speak to you. O gave up and asked for my money back -- and received a note saying a lawyer would look into it. I have refrained form commenting on your service because your advice has a 50/50 chance of being right. In any case, it is way too wearing to deal with Adove.
Jim
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jim

Please note I have no control over Adobe, I can only inform you of the number to contact them. I have nothing to do with Adobe and am only answering the question correctly, which is what you can do. This I provided but if they are being difficult about this, this is out of my control sorry.

The advice is correct, that you need them to resolve this as we cannot, being a technical help desk, I just have no control over the actions of the people there at adobe.

You are rating the service I provided (speed, professionalism ect) and if you do feel I warrant a poor rating, then that is of course your right as a customer.

If you need assistance with anything else, please do not hesitate to let me know

Thank you