Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I just made a album book on Australia. The size of the book

Customer Question

I just made a album book on Australia. The size of the book is 12 X 12. Now I want to make a book on New Zealand. I brought up create to make a book and the only size listed is 11.00 by 8.50 inches. How do I get it the 12 X 12?
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suspect that, whatever software you are using, you need to set a 'Custom Size' for the book. Standard sizes may not include the 12 by 12 you want, but Custom Size may allow you to set 12 and 12 and the dimensions.

What software / program are you using?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using Adobe Photoshop
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Where is the size of 11.00 by 8.50 inches listed? in Adobe Photoshop, in its Print settings? I would presume so.

If so, try going to

Control Panel - Devices and Printers

and right-click on your printer's logo there, then choose Properties.

In the printer's Properties (otherwise known as the driver settings), look for Paper Size, then choose Custom, and specify 12 by 12 inches. See if, going back to Photoshop, that makes the 12 by 12 size available again.