s_feehan
s_feehan, Computer Repairer
Experience:  11 years of repair, 3+ in a professional setting
69400341

When I purchased my computer (used) it came with Adobe

Customer Question

When I purchased my computer (used) it came with Adobe Creative Suite 3 installed and and an install number. I upgraded my computer to Windows 10 and now I am being told that my license has expired? How do I renew my license?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  s_feehan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, software licensing is for the user that purchased the software, therefore for legal purposes unless you yourself purchased that software its usage would have been against the terms of use policy. You may try to reach out to Adobe directly and see if there is any transfer of licensing they may be able to do, their number is

1(###) ###-####

Alternatively you may ask to see what types of discounts are available, often software providers want you to continue using their software in accordance with their policies and offer heavy discounts for these situations. Do you have the original install number / serial?? They will likely need it.

You may also try reinstalling the software first if you have the license information here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs3-product-downloads.html

Expert:  s_feehan replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you need further guidance or assistance with this.