caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I would need to restore story of browser Firefox in window 8

Customer Question

i would need to restore history of browser Firefox in window 8
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.. Save any documents you are working on and close all open programs on your computer.

2. Open the System Restore utility. Click "Start," then point to "All Programs," then "Accessories" and "System Tools." Click "System Restore" on the "System Tools" menu.

3.Select a restore point. In the "Welcome to System Restore" window, click the "Next" button. Select a restore point from the calendar on the left side of the screen. The window provides the most recent restore points in bold numbers. Click the "Next" button.

4. Confirm your selection. Review the restore point date and time. Confirm your selection by clicking the "Next" button. Your system will collect the required information and begin the process. Your computer will shut down and restart when the restoration is complete.

5. Open your Firefox browser. Once the system restore is complete, open Firefox, click "History" on the menu bar and select "Show all history." Firefox will list each website visited prior to and including the restore point date.Waiting your feedback

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello I just want to see if you need more help or can I log on to your machine to help you?? Waiting your feedback..

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just follow up to see if you need more help if not please rate the service

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.