Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

Email verification does not work

Customer Question

Email verification does not work
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. If you reset you mail have you receive the code back to reset the password. If yes can I please ask yoy to type the password ***** please don’t copy it.I waiting your feedback to help you . Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please do not procede with your help. I aill deal with my question. Cancel all help messages.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can provide you additional assistance with your question.

What type of email verification are you trying to do? Are you trying to verify your existing email with some type of service, or are you trying to open a new email account and having difficulty with that? The more detail you can provide the better I can help.