Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

Why 't my dragonstream work?keeps telling me cfg web fails

Customer Question

why don't my dragonstream work?keeps telling me cfg web fails
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.

The game or other program you are trying to start may be failing for any of a number of reasons.

What is the game's (or, streaming player??) name?

What is the full and exact text of the error message upon failure to install (is that it?) or failure to start the program/game (I suspect that's the problem.) ?

The exact and full error message is needed, to tell what the problem is

At a guess, though, the web configuration fails owing to incorrect proxy settings, perhaps. Web proxy settings can be difficult.

If any plug-ins in your Chrome browser are necessary, make sure they are installed properly, have not failed to start (check in Chrome's Options to find that out), and that they are the latest (appropriate for the game or player or program you are trying to get working.)

For more specific advice, use the Reply To Expert function to tell me what the full and exact text of the error message is, please. With that info, I can advise you better.