Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I just set up my neat desktop scanner, installed the

Customer Question

I just set up my neat desktop scanner, installed the software and tried to open the application to scan a document but can't do so. I know I'm missing a step here but need some help in determining what I have to do to start using this great tool. Can you help me?
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To start with, can you tell me the full name brand and model of your neat scanner, as there are several different models.

Also, are you able to locate the neat application and open it on screen?

And one more thing. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you,

Dustin S.