IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I'm stuck in a loop where Creative Cloud won't install - and

Customer Question

I'm stuck in a loop where Creative Cloud won't install - and when I try to launch an App, it tells me I need to download and install Creative Cloud. I also can't get Creative Cloud to Uninstall. Please help!
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I try to install creative cloud, i get this error: "Adobe Creative Cloud is needed to resolve this problem. It is missing or damaged. Please download and install a new copy of the Creative Cloud from http://www.adobe.com/go/adobecreativecloudapp"If I Click Get Creative Cloud - I am able to download the installer, run it, and then it throws the same error message.I've tried uninstalling Creative Cloud - but it won't let me - it says that there are still apps installed that need Creative Cloud.
I've tried uninstalling the apps - but when I try running the uninstallers (e.g. for Photoshop), I get the same error message and loop as above.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

If you cannot uninstall Creative Cloud from Control Panel, you can try with the uninstaller tool that you can download from this link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Let me know if it worked for you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue? Did the uninstall instructions work?

Let me know,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Were you able to read my messages sent to you?