Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Install, Update, troubleshoot and remove all types of software
63493917

I want to change my credit card on my Google play account,

Customer Question

I want to change my credit card on my Google play account, but I can't get into my account. Unfortunately I am totally confused by the instructions given.
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JA.

If you want to change your CC on google play...that would imply, that you once had access and were logged into your account.

So, if you cant get into your google play account, means you are not logging into the correct website, or you are using he wrong credentials.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No offense, but I'm still confused. The email is the same, all I want to do is make the password ***** as close as possible to my Google account password ***** I can remember it; I'm 66 and I find that keeping passwords as close as possible, makes it easier to remember unless there is a gap of many months.

What you need is a password *****

It will remember all the passwords FOR YOU, and then all you have to remember is a single password ***** the password *****

In order for me to help you better, we could do a remote session, where by, I connect to your computer, and you show e the issue.

If you would like to proceed...please download and install TEAM VIEWER, and then give me the your partner ID and password.

Here is where you get Team Viewer.

http://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer_Setup_en.exe