databank876
databank876, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Software installer on many Windows Operating Systems for many years.
53814968

Iam unable to connect to my Pandora radio.account 3H73394. I

Customer Question

Iam unable to connect to my Pandora radio.account 3H73394. I try to sign in Email,
***@******.*** Password sdemes1939 rejects, ask for new password ***** new password ***** Email, don't receive, Help. John Kiely (###) ###-####
Category: Software
Expert:  databank876 replied 1 year ago.

Hello John.

I tried logging into your account using the email address and password ***** listed and was also not able to get in. However, when I looked carefully at the email address, I realized that something did not look right. You are incorrectly using***@******.***. The email address should be***@******.***. When I used that email address along with you password, I was able to access your account without any problems. As proof that I got in, your Profile shows 30 stations and 111 Likes. Log in using the corrected email address and you will be okay.

Please remember to give my answer a positive rating. Thank you very much.

Hello John.

I have not heard back from you and was wondering if you were able to access your Pandora radio account. If you were able to do so, please remember to give my answer a positive rating so that I can be compensated for assisting you.

Have a good day.