Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming.
74139101

I want to unsubscribe to my Norton product. Will Norton

Customer Question

I want to unsubscribe to my Norton product. Will Norton reimburse me for the unused portion of my subscription? My new email is***@******.***. My order number was NP1146276961
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
It might be possible they give you a reimbursement if it hasn't been too long since you purchased it.
You will need to contact them via their page:
https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/contact
They also have an open line which can be found here:
https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/norton-security/current/contact-phone-details
Is this what you're after?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please unsubscribe me from JustAnswer! My order number was 15565337-593. I no longer use Norton.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Sure thing!
I will contact billing and let them know you don't wish to subscribe.
If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!
Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.
Regards,