Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

We are getting a "adobe flash drive plug in error? what does

Customer Question

we are getting a "adobe flash drive plug in error? what does this mean in english for us dummies?
Category: Software
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

I would suggest you try the instructions in the link below in order to get the issue resolved.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/adobe-flash-plugin-has-crashed

If you are not able to follow the instructions, let me access your computer remotely, so that I can assist you better.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N