Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Couple days ago my 9.7 stopped to work. Aol installed 9.8

Customer Question

Couple days ago my 9.7 stopped to work. Aol installed 9.8 and it works fine. I have one problem with
getting connected with googlechome which I never used but now I will have to so that I can use the
program that I was using a lot.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my tel# ***** would be easier to explain what is missing that has to be able to see and hear
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The program is MagyarVagyok , I can click on it and it comes on buy that is it, I need to enable the programs and sounds,
this time youtube is needed for it also. I was able to use these programs without all that is requiered for it now, I tried to get it
but was not successful. I hope this will be easier for you to fix it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This program you will find it in the (hart) favorits.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

To confirm, you cannot see the video on both YouTube and MagyarVagyok web pages?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is the problem,yes
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for confirming.
Do you use Google Chrome or another web browser to go to those web pages?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please send me the tel# ***** don't have it, and this $20.00 would be all or extra? my # *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was requested that I use googlechrome and youtube
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Could you locate Internet Explorer web browser (blue "e" icon) and start it to check if it will work for those web pages?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you unable to fix it, please let me know. I have said where and what problem I have. You can call me, I am unable to call
because I don't have your tel#. I have given mine. I need to sign up to googlechrome and to youtube, this I was'nt able to do.
This is the only problem I have. again here is my tel# *****
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but I am unable to call you.
However, I can remotely access your computer so that I can see the problem myself and help you solve it.
Would you like that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
go head
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Thank you!
In order for me to connect to your computer, you need to download a remote desktop connection program and start it.
We can use TeamViewer. Here is how to start it:
1. Go to http://www.teamviewer.com
2. Just below the green Download button, click on the Join Remote Control Session link
3. TeamViewer file will automatically start downloading. Once done, locate the file and double-click it in order to start it. The file is named TeamViewerQS
4. When started, you should see a blue window that contains numbers - ID and Password ***** type those numbers here so that I can connect
Thanks,
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to follow the instructions to start TeamViewer?