CompDoc
CompDoc, Information Systems Specialist
Experience:  I have over 20 years computer experience.
39833143

When I try to buy something from Google play I get an error

Customer Question

When I try to buy something from Google play I get an error saying the purchase is considered high risk and will not allow me to buy it. How can I fix this problem?
Category: Software
Expert:  CompDoc replied 1 year ago.

I found it is part of Google Security. A pain but it works.

This page describes how to fix the Google Wallet “Your order was declined because it was considered high-risk” message. The “Error – Your order was declined because it was considered high-risk. Please try again in 30 minutes” automated message is a part of a fraud detection system used by Google and GooglePlay (Google Play, Play Store), including Google Wallet. The fraud detection message usually arrives after a user attempts to make a purchase using Google Wallet and Google payment systems on multiple devices, including Android and Windows smartphones. The attempted payment will be immediately cancelled and in some cases cancelled in a period of allotted days.

http://botcrawl.com/your-order-was-declined-because-it-was-considered-high-risk-fix/

For your protection.