Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I am a registered Creative Cloud user and as a Photography

Customer Question

Hi
I am a registered Creative Cloud user and as a Photography subscriber, I am principally a Lightroom user.
I have struck a "roadblock" in my attempts to set-up a connection to Both Flickr and Facebook to post my images.
I have searched via Google and discovered I am not "Robinson Crusoe" in this matter.
Has this problem been resolved by Adobe - if at all?
I hope you can assist me.
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Theoretically there should be no problem - you set up a connection in 'Publish Services' in Lightroom, to one service (Facebook, for instance), then you set up a connection to (for instance) Flickr. And then you have both, and publishing will work to both, theoretically.
If there is some problem (you have not said what problem exactly) with publishing to both those services, then if you set up one of them in Publish, then the other, try setting up the other first, then the one, in Publish.
Also, it's possible that, before setting up the second connection in Publish, you ought to test the first connection, and make sure it is working on its own.
Also, you might perhaps have done one step in the setup wrong? here are the official instructions for setting up, in Publish (in Lightroom) the connections to
Facebook:
https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/prepare-send-or-post-photos.html#publish_from_lightroom_to_facebook
and Flickr:
https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/prepare-send-or-post-photos.html#publish_from_lightroom_to_flickr
Let me know more about the problem, using the Reply To Expert function, and I will insruct you more specifically, as appropriate.