Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I was using Premiere Pro CS4 and have several shows started

Customer Question

I was using Premiere Pro CS4 and have several shows started in it. Since I updated to Windows 10, I cannot work in the timeline; it splits into two or three timelines each time I try to add or move a clip.
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
CS4 is not fully compatible with Windows 10, you would need to get CC for it to work properly.
Would you like me to show you how to revert back to your old operating system?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This response is useless to me. I want my original $38 refunded, and I will not pay more for this kind of "help".
xxxxx xxx. xxxx
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry if it's not the answer you're looking for but it's correct for the most part. Like every program, you can tweak it into working under an operating system it wasn't designed for but it won't work as well as with one it was designed to be used under.
You can request a refund any time within 30 days of asking your question using this link: ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us
Regards,