dresteve2000
dresteve2000, Computer Engineer
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

I am importing my Audiobooks from CDs to iTunes 12 (most

Customer Question

I am importing my Audiobooks from CDs to iTunes 12 (most recent version) to listen on my iPhone 6, using Windows 7.
Most books are on multiple CDs
After importing, I need to combine those CDs into one book
Most of them are easy to combine into one book.
Some CDs don't combine with the other CDs of the same book to make one book.
Anybody knows how to combine those not-easily-combinalbe CDs into the book?
One of the Windows in iTunes during combing process has a lable: "Album Artist" which I need to fill out. Sometimes "Album Artist" does not appear. That might be a hint. But I can't figure it out.
Below is a link that talks about the same proble, but it did not help me.
http://ask.metafilter.com/197734/Getting-audiobook-CD-in-to-one-book
Thx.
Category: Software
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!

You might be able to use this application to merge the audio files you need to combine and then import in in to iTunes

Otherwise can still try to use iTunes, I read the link you sent, seems like you might be having the same issue with the Meta Tags, but unfortunately the result of the import of the audio from the CD will vary depending on how the CD was created originally

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
plz answer the part of the question i pasted below for your reference:One of the Windows in iTunes during combing process has a lable: "Album Artist" which I need to fill out. Sometimes "Album Artist" does not appear. That might be a hint. But I can't figure it outthx

Right because "Album Artist" is a meta tag that not all of the files will have, based on how they were created