Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

I c hangedy cover picture and profile picture and Facebook

Customer Question

I c hangedy cover picture and profile picture and Facebook disabled me. What can I do
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
I'm sorry about the issue, What is happening when you attempt to login ? Are you receiving any type of error message?
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They tell me to upload my Dr licence for identity. Nothing happens. A friend of mine said it lookalike I m two accounts. Facebook told me delete one. I did this
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Ok please did you upload your licence ID to facebook?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to leave for work in ten minutes. How can I get back in touch with you this afternoon.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
To get back to this conversation, Please this link to a text / word file in your computer :
http://www.justanswer.com/software/99c6o-hangedy-cover-picture-profile-picture-facebook.html
Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
To upload a copy of your Dr licence ID:
1-Take your ID and cover up any confidential information (ex: your license number)
2-Scan or take a close-up picture of your ID
3-Make sure you can clearly see your name, birthday and photo
Save the photo to your computer
4-Go back to the contact form, click Upload and select the file containing your ID
This is the link of the contact form :
https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/183000765122339
5-Enter your email and click send.
6-Wait from 24 to 48 hours for the reactivation of your facebook account.
Hope this help
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you
Note : only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am back home. I can take a photo of my license on my kindle photo section and try to send it to the link you gave me. Miller you know happens I,
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Ok, Welcome back, Let me if you need further help

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would call you but facebook has disabled me because they think I have done something fraudulent. Believe me I have not.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Yes I believe you, did you uploaded your Dr licence ID please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My son uploaded a picture of my license from his phone and sent it to Facebook but they still disabled me. At first I was locked then disabled.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

that's good, all you need to do now is to wait 24 to 48 hours to unblock and reactivate your facebook account.

Hope this help.

regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I unblock my account
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

The Facebook support team will reactivate it for you after verifying your identity. You will receive an email from faebook after reactivation.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated.

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Your satisfaction is my top goal. Please rate if you're satified with the answer that i provide, If you are not satisfied for any reason, please do not give me a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.
Thank you