yourteqrepair
yourteqrepair, Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  I have earned my 13+ years of knowledge through self-taught repairs, research, studying and plain old trial and error.
71069233

I am having a lot of problems as of late. 1. people keeps

Customer Question

I am having a lot of problems as of late. 1. people keeps coming up saying it's not responding. 2. It's not putting all the letters I type to write, in and I have to go back and
retype them. 3. the main problem is my uploads are not uploading into my image box
to be able to use in my cafepress business. 4. It is also running a lot slower than
usual If you can not help me get these issues cleared up, I will have to search for
a new server. Diana ********** [email protected];com
Category: Software
Expert:  yourteqrepair replied 1 year ago.

What type of backend are you using for your website? is it custom? are you using Wordpress, joomla or similiar type backend??