IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I should contact you on the issues w/ my Win XP. Getting

Customer Question

I should contact you on the issues w/ my Win XP. Getting Skype to work again (says out of storage) The computer has not been working very well for about a month...maybe even months...Slow, Slow, Slow... Panda Anti-Virus says it removed a Trojan and some
other bugs. Panda seems to have turned off Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (of which I could see that it seemed to take up tooo much space when viewing activity on my Windows Task Manager. I'm wanting to see if I need to Uninstall Then REINSTALL the OS...we can
check if all the CD's I have from Dell are sufficient. The FIRST Order of business would be to COPY and store on the*****any programs I may want to Keep. Then, to see if a reinstall will allow the computer to run well enough for email, videos, You-Tube,
and allow my Skype phone (which has been my Main PHONE to make most calls w/ private # ***** a US Subscription) to function again normally....It stopped working because of "not enough storage... " about 6 weeks ago after an update. One breakdown shows: Total
physical memory: 1024 MB Available Physical Memory: 313.94 MB So, what is called Ram is the main Problem.? (the XP maxed out at 1 GB now 4+ GB is the Norm) I want to keep it working till I have money to purchase a new Computer Prefer Windows 7 is simpler than
8 or 8.1, or 10,
Category: Software
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!
I received your new question description.
I suggest we establish remote desktop assistance so that I can check if Windows XP can be repaired or you will need to re-install it.
Let me know when you are available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sounds like a winner!
I've left open some of the Panda AV results so you can view them. I don't understand why Firefox keeps getting more and more monstrous in space as I am seeing in the Task Manager. I don't want to close completely so that you can see these things/results.
I think I do But, you will have to verify if I have all the needed CD"s to do a re-install.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!
Please download and start TeamViewer so that I can connect to your computer.
Here are the instructions:
1. Go to http://www.teamviewer.com
2. Just below the green Download button, click on the Join Remote Control Session link
3. TeamViewer file will automatically start downloading. Once done, locate the file and double-click it in order to start it. The file is named TeamViewerQS
4. When started, you should see a blue window that contains numbers - ID and Password ***** type those numbers here so that I can connect
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID 386 184 354
Pass 5231
I'm Extra-Slow right now. Help! ! !
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Connected.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Has your computer restarted yet?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Reconnected.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Many unused programs have been removed and registry items removed. The computer should now operate a bit faster.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!
I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. If you do, let me know.
If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my help to you using the rating box located in the upper right corner of the page (box with the stars).
Thanks,
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Were you able to read my messages sent to you?