Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I am attempting to add audio files to each Adobe Captivate

Customer Question

I am attempting to add audio files to each Adobe Captivate slide. During playback my slide photos and text disappear about 20 seconds into the audio. The audio continues but all my visuals just go and the screen is grey.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

If you go to the properties panel of the slide, you can set the duration for which it will display. If it is showing all of your slides, but they are ending before the music is finished, then this is what you will want to adjust.

Display Time

Use to change the duration for which the slide plays. The maximum value is 1 hour (3600 seconds).

Set those for the times that you need. If this does not correct the problem or have other questions, please let me know.