yourteqrepair
yourteqrepair, Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  I have earned my 13+ years of knowledge through self-taught repairs, research, studying and plain old trial and error.
71069233

I upgraded to windows 10, but decided to go back windows 7.

Customer Question

I upgraded to windows 10, but decided to go back windows 7. Everything was going OK until the end of the process. I got message "unable to start windows" MS did a search to find the problem but they said "cannot find the problem" So they left me without
a solution. I can't boot my computer and don't what to do. Can you help?
Category: Software
Expert:  yourteqrepair replied 1 year ago.

Define how you went back to windows 7? Can I get more info on the steps you took to go back to windows 7. Then I can better termin what the root cause.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I clicked on the button that said "Go back to Windows 7"
After a while a message said "Windows won't start"
Then message - they will find the problem and fix it.
Then message - "Cannot determine cause of problem"
I don't think you can help me unless we have a phone connection, and then it's doubtful that you can solve the problem. I keep going in circles with no way out. Can't open in safe mode, can't use system restore, system repair disc won't work. If you want tackle this, let me know. But I don't want to waste your time and mine. Let me know. Thanks.