Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have tried to contact you but your soft ware will not

Customer Question

I have tried to contact you but your soft ware will not accept my pass word and I just go around in circles. Please help
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget my request---your stupid system won't even accept the information I input. Tunifish@ comcast.net
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Sometimes its easier to speak over the phone. Would you like to try phone support so we can work through this issue together?

Or, do you want me to send the refund link to you and close out of this support request altogether?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.