Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

I have a small archive of contemporary mostly NYC artists

Customer Question

I have a small archive of contemporary mostly NYC artists materials, images, bios etc. I need photoshop to tweak the images etc. I know Photoshop Elements does not have all the tools I needs to quickly and professionally adjust images to their best quality. But I don't know if I have to get Photoshop, which version. If I need CS 4 or 5 or some reason to even want the very advanced tools of CS6. Maybe I only need a very good knock off of Photoshop. but so far it seems those in the Archiving field do use a version of Photoshop. Which one?
Category: Software
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
You can buy a 12 month plan forPhotoshop CC 2015, which is the latest version and is compatible with older versions. Or you can request a one-off version from Adobe.