Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

Lightroom crashes after opening when I try to develop. Just

Customer Question

Lightroom crashes after opening when I try to develop. Just installed windows 10
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. I can tell you from personal experience that light room will work fine on Windows 10. I have it running now. But I did install it after installing windows 10. What I would suggest doing is uninstalling the program, restarting, and then reinstalling. That should be enough to make it work properly again. But, if it does not these just let me know and we can take it from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have tried that.... No Joy

Could you please provide additional information? When does it crash? Do you see any error? You know if when you did the uninstallation whether it completely uninstalled or not?