Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

Need to organize pdf files in one note. adobe acrobat dc is

Customer Question

Hi, need to organize pdf files in one note. adobe acrobat dc is a free trial, but the online help wont resolve issue of trial expired, ...is there another program or trial to use ?
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I am not exactly clear sorry on what you mean with
the online help wont resolve issue of trial expired, ...is there another program or trial to use ?
Can you tell me which program your referring to?
You mean you want to know if there is a trial for one note?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Adobe acrobat dc adobe.com it looks good

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ah ok, you can get this trial for it here Susan
https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/download-install-trial.html
This will allow you to see how it works for you.
Let me know if you have any difficulties please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

THE ON LINE HELP PERSON WOULDN'T HELP. iF YOU RED THE CONVERSATION YOU'D THINK i WAS TALKING TO A rOBOT PARROT. i COULD HAVE ACTIVATED IT BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO, TRYING TO BE HONEST.

DID U SEE THE PROGRAM?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I do not completly understand your reply sorry Susan.
What exact issue did you have with my instructions?
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hI, IT WASN'T YOU, IT WAS THE ADOBE CHAT . i WANT TO TELL YOU, BUT YOU DONT NEED TO HELP ME. i AM A PC CODER, PROGRAMMER, PHARMACIST. i'D LOVE TO TELL YOU, AND SHOW YOU WHAT THEY SAID. tHEN THE WAY AROUND IT...sUSAN PHONE(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, but can I assist you in any way Susan?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

just say hi... I'll tell you about Adobe(flashpoint and java too, warning)

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi, of you wish for help on other subjects, no problem, but please make a new question for it.
As this was done, If you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

got a second to talk? I am going to be a pharmacist, drug, programming, remote assist girl on here :D

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Not really sorry as I can only keep it to questions you have in relation to computer problems.