Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I just spend a period providing ALL my information, got a

Customer Question

I just spend a long period providing ALL my information, got a tech. & then was cut off & was cut off and now back to square one. Please get us back where we were so a huge problem can be reviewed & corrected please, thank you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your computer?
Are you having issue with installing your McAfee program? Or are you having issue with logging in your computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was charged from my bank account and you did nothing regarding all the information I put forward regarding a email address password ***** do not have for one I do not use of XXXX That prevents me from downloading my McAfee coverage I paid for a week ago & the same for obtaining the new windows 10. Help, I paid for nothing done regarding problem!

I'm sorry, I do not see your previous information. Which tech / company were you in contact with previously?

Have you tried to reset your McAfee account password ***** the McAfee website?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pay another $20 when I paid already over $30 for no help! I was forwarded to you for help on this matter, was charged to get 100% satisfaction, & you seem to not know what I am talking about when earlier I provided ALL the information requested to you!

I'm sorry, I do not see your previous information. What is the name of the tech and/or the name of the company you contacted previously? Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tech, I am on the same page on my Dell lap top from working with you people of "Just Answer" from few hours ago, as now all I was given was what was called experienced tech, no name. It was all done online as we are doing as I provided all information asked, paid to have taken care of & nothing was done. Now I get you & you & you do not know what is going on & want more money for what was not done.

I'm sorry, somehow you lost that page; let me have our customer service contact you. Please let me know your computer issue or any issue you have. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Thank you.