Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Reactivation Of Account. How Do I Reactivate My Uber

Customer Question

Reactivation Of Account. How Do I Reactivate My Uber Account?
Submitted: 1 year ago via HelpOwl.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If your uber account was closed due to payment issues or Terms of Service Violations, you wont be able to reactivate it.

If your account closed suddenly and without reason. Then heres what we need to do. Go to this link on a computer.

https://www.uber.com/forgot-password

Reset the password ***** your uber account. And then use the computer and sign into the uber account. If it lets you sign in, your good to go. You now just need to update the Uber account password ***** your mobile device

If it will not let you sign in but you could reset the password.. Let me know.

And if you ran into issues resetting the password, let me know!

( please remember, the more detail you include in your replies, the more time you will save us both)

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.