Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Got notice that norton service will end in 15 days - tried

Customer Question

got notice that norton service will end in 15 days - tried to respond but found that e-mail address was old cancelled address and I forgot that password
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Since you have 15 days before your subscription ends that gives us plenty of time to get this issue fixed.

If you use this link, you can save 10$ off the cost of Norton http://amzn.to/1h14lQw

When you make the purchase, dont use the old email account. Use a current working email account. After you purchase norton.

Amazon will provide you with the download instructions. Follow t hose instructions, download and install the new copy of norton.

And then, when its time t o register it, just use the new email account. ( you can let the old account expire since the email no longer works)

If you get stuck , run into any issues or have any questions. Let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.