Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I was getting Windows 10 and the installation was 76%

Customer Question

I was getting Windows 10 and the installation was 76% complete and was configuring settings. I had a doctors appointment, so left it there and when I got back the computer had gone to sleep, but Windows 10 was not installed, the update list said update failed. I have tried to install it again, but it just times out and won't install. Can I get some help??
Category: Software
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

I would suggest you backup your files and do a clean install. Please download WIndows 10 disc iso image from the link below.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Download Download Tool, run it and which will help you download and burn the Windows 10 disc. Use the disc do a complete installation of Windows 10.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize that I cannot contact you by phone. Instead, I can access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please disregard the last two answers. That is for another customer. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you remotely do this on my computer.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

If you are using Windows 7, and able to login to Windows 7, I can help you create the disc remotely.

Please go to the link below, click Download listed under All-In-One: TeamViewer full version.

https://www.teamviewer.com/hi/index.aspx

After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345).

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID 324 874 084; Password ***** Sorry that took so long.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please wait while I access your computer.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please complete the installation and let me know if you are experiencing any issues.

Thank you!
S H E F I N