Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

How do you get in touch with pogo to change your credit card

Customer Question

how do you get in touch with pogo to change your credit card numbers
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
to do this, please do the following steps.
Go to Pogo.com and log in with your Club Pogo screen name and password.
Click on the My Account link on the upper right-hand corner of the page. For verification purposes, you will be asked to enter your password ***** again.
Click on the Billing & Subscription tab on the left.
In the Other Resources section, select "Edit your payment information."
Locate the card in question, and click the "X" button to remove the card from your account.
You will receive a prompt to confirm or decline to delete the card account. Select "Yes- Delete Saved Account"
Now select "Add a new credit card"
Enter your card information and your billing address. The new CVV/CVS number will go in to the field entitled CSC (Card Security Code) under Card Information. Also ensure that the billing address matched what your credit card company has on a file.
Select "Continue" in order to add your card.
This will then complete the process.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you