Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

I had a nice photo stream on Flickr.com (police call boxes).

Customer Question

I had a nice photo stream on Flickr.com (police call boxes). I hadn't added to it in years . . forgot my password ***** flickr email. Last night I rejoined and added (uploaded) about 20 pictures . . worked nicely except NOW they are not all together . . last night's are seperate . . HOW can I combine them. Thank you
Category: Software
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
Go to Organizr. Use the filters bottom left to select all the images in one of the sets. Click Select All, then open the Sets and Collections tab in the top pane. Drag one image in the bottom pane to the set you want to add the shots to. As you have selected all of the images they will all go to the new set. You can then delete the old set.