Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

When I had Windows XP I used to have a Word Perfect macro

Customer Question

When I had Windows XP I used to have a Word Perfect macro that enabled me to construct a page border of text and font of my selection. This was a 4-sided border great for Christmas letters, etc.
I now have 8.1 and that macro is gone. I've tried various Word Perfect "help" sources but none have solved my problem.
Can you come up with a Word Perfect macro that will enable me to do what I want?
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris Lindsey replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to personally welcome you to JustAnswer.

I am sorry to hear about your situation. This problem has to do with the compatibility and changes from XP to Windows 8 - which can be in a negative way sometimes.

As this can be a bit time consuming, the best way to tackle this is for me to connect to you via remote support. I will send you the request for the service, please accept and reply back to me on a good time that would be good for you. I am available to connect most day of Monday.

Chris