Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

When I had Windows 7 and ran Norton Utilities 15, it

Customer Question

When I had Windows 7 and ran Norton Utilities 15, it corrected every issue. I have upgraded to Windows 10 now. When I run Utilities now, it doesn't correct everything. This morning, it left 31 issues uncorrected in Deep Scan & Custom Controls and gets worse each day. What do I need to do?
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
Which issues is it leaving uncorrected and is your computer slow or not working properly?
There are currently a lot of programs that are not 100% compatible with Windows 10 as the full version is yet to come out so this may well be the case - there are few anti virus programs that run properly on Windows 10.
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I haven't heard back from you, did you still need help?