Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I use a Wordpress Plugin called "Smart Slider 2". I've

Customer Question

Hi. I use a Wordpress Plugin called "Smart Slider 2". I've noticed recently that on pages with the embedded slider, the main menu starts flashing. Can you tell me how to fix this?
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

I have seen this happen with certain menus. Are you using the accordion menu plug-in by any chance? If you are, there is an update for this plug-in that resolves the issue. If not, then it could be a different plug-in that is conflicting with it. If you have other plug-ins that use Jquery this can be the reason. If A Jquery plug-in is not written properly, the Jquery components in different plug-ins can conflict with each other.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael. I don't have a Plugin called "accordion menu". There is an "accordion template" with Smart Slider 2 Pro that I used on two slideshows. I deleted the slideshows and the problem still persists. I did NOT build the site. The original builder has disappeared. There are a number of plugins I don't really understand. I've deactivated many of them but still have a problem. I don't know how to look for plugins with jquery. What do I do now? Would it help if you could actually view the site? It's Johngreypainting.com. Look under the "Recent Projects" Tab Thanks.
I can correct the problem if I am able to log into the admin portion of the site. I've submitted a request for additional services for you to approve.