Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Address is 116 Oak Trail-Belmont, N.C. 28012. My e-mail

Customer Question

My name is***** is 116 Oak Trail-Belmont, N.C. 28012. My e-mail address is***@******.***. My phone number is(###) ###-#### ***** am 82 years of age and computer illterate. I purchased the anti viris software (McAfee) and it would not download. Finally, out of desperation I contacted McAfee and they took control of my computers. I have a Laptop and a desktop. The laptop computer is a Windows 7. I have not been able to get the window on the taskbar to request windows 10. When the teck rep from Mcafee took control of my computer they found a thousand or more Microsoft coruptions. They told me the only way I could get the inti-virus software installed correctly was to delete all Microsoft corruptions. I am asking you if you could take control of my computers to resolve thoise issues and put me in line to receive the windows 10 on my laptop when available. Thank you
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Please reply at the box below when you are available, so I can set up a remote support session. Thank you.