Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My Norton has just recently been renewed. It is supposed to

Customer Question

My Norton has just recently been renewed. It is supposed to be available for use for up to 3 computers. I have a laptop that I am trying to get Norton installed on. How do I get that done?
Annie XXXX
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Ma'am do you know which version of Norton you are using ?

Did you purchase/renew this Norton online ?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this justanswer page opened because after each reply it will show you the notification about my reply to you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Norton 360 is the version and it was automatically renewed a month or so ago.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the details.Did you get a receipt from Norton regarding this renewal ?

Do you remember the email address you used for the purchase/renewal of this Norton 360?

Are you currently communicating to me from the Laptop that need this Norton 360 to be installed ?

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought when I initially logged on that this was part of Symantec and would be a free service with purchase of the Norton product. I do not appreciate being billed for what Symantec should do automatically with purchase of product. Please cancel the question and I will call Norton directly. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cancel the billing charge, please.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I apologizing for the confusion.No worries i will request to close this case and cancel the charges.

Please do not reply to me in this page because i wont be able to view your reply once i had transferred it to customer service department.

Sincerely,

Blessed Day.