Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My newsletter cannot be seen at all...After I tried to

Customer Question

my newsletter cannot be seen at all...After I tried to attach to e-mail, it said it was too large or something like that and then when I tried to retrieve it again I could not. it now has a 7 in front of the title and when I open it the page is blank??????
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can u please expedite this answer. I am 77 years old and doing this for a group organization I belong to and they are waiting patiently.......or impatiently for it? Thanks so much
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I would like to start remote desktop assistance to your computer so that I can see the problem myself and help you solve it.
Let me know if you agree.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I agree
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Thank you!
In order for me to connect to your computer, you need to download a remote desktop connection program and start it.
We can use TeamViewer. Here is how to start it:
1. Go to http://www.teamviewer.com
2. Just below the green Download button, click on the Join Remote Control Session link
3. TeamViewer file will automatically start downloading. Once done, locate the file and double-click it in order to start it. The file is named TeamViewerQS
4. When started, you should see a blue window that contains numbers - ID and Password ***** type those numbers here so that I can connect
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
id. 277 228 500 password 7471
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks!

I will try to connect now.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I receive an error while connecting.
It looks like you exited the TeamViewer window. Please re-start it, and let me know the new numbers, and DO NOT exit the TeamViewer window.
Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where am I suppose to type the id and password?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Type them here as you did the first time, just don't exit the TeamViewer window.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
7689
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

OK, hold on.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, it still won't connect for some reason.
Since TeamViewer doesn't seem to be working, let's use another remote desktop assistance program.
We can use join.me. Please click on this link below to download join.me:
https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webdownload=true
Run the downloaded file and you will see a new toolbar at the top of your screen with a 9-digit number.
Type that number here and I should be able to connect to your computer.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
472 417 623
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I have connected only in chat mode. Please click on the toolbar at the top and see if asks you to permit the control.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it does not say anything on top of their tool bar
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

I forgot to ask - do you use a Windows computer, or a Mac?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK.
I am not sure why the remote connection is not working then.
Let's try with another program - SupRemo.
It works the same as TeamViewer. Here is the download link:
DANGEROUS URL REMOVED&id_sw=7&ws=supremocontrol.com
Run the downloaded file and you will be asked whether to just run or install it. Choose run and then you will see ID and Password.
Type that information here.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the bad link.
Here is a new one:
http://tinyurl.com/mrt7f6q
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no password ***** up only license agreement
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hmm. What does the license agreement say?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is quite long and I am not signing anything like that. this is not working out. I only wanted someone to solve the publisher problem but if you can not get on.....how is that going to work???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you Familiar with publisher 2003?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

I am, but it will be hard for me to see the problem without remote desktop assistance.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Do you know how to create screenshots / printscreen?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
In that case, I will opt-out and allow another Expert here to provide their own suggestions on how to proceed with solving the problem you are experiencing since remote desktop assistance doesn't seem to be working.
Once another Expert responds here, you will be notified.
Regards,
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jason. I just paid 42.00 for absolutely no answer as the other technician could not connect at all to my computer. Therefore...I still have the original problem and I can not see paying any more money even though it is only 5.00 as I feel I will probably get the same answer. If he could not connect to my computer, how will you???
I am not the previous expert. I use a different remote system. If I am not able to resolve your problem, then you can get a full refund. Our work is guaranteed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I accept
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.
Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com
After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 52 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?
Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?