Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, IT Technician
Experience:  IT Technician at Tech Amelia
78724427

Although i have the charge card with plenty of crwdit on it

Customer Question

although i have the charge card with plenty of crwdit on it vudu saya i have inns funds how ever it plals on my lap top that provides same payment info
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris Lindsey replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to personally welcome you to JustAnswer.

I am sorry to hear you are having this problem.

Let's first make sure that you are logged into the same account as your laptop and re enter the billing information completely.

If that does not work, the device you have that is not playing Vudu, we want to first remove the Vudu app, reboot the device and reinstall Vudu.

*Please Choose A Star Rating (or Smiley Face) On This Page Then Click Submit To Rate Your Professional Who Helped You.

Ratings Are Their Personal Background and Positive Ratings Help Their Score. JustAnswer Is Always Here To Answer Your Questions.

Chris