Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I have a 2nd question (I will send you another charge): My

Customer Question

I have a 2nd question (I will send you another charge): My Adobe Premiere Pro CC suddenly will not operate my “Sequence" [menu]: "Render Effects in Work Area", and/also" Render Entire Work Area.” Dead! As I recently edited a former portion of my current
(even if return back to the beginning and select its entire) my “Sequence-> Render Effects in Work Area or Render Entire Work Area - dead! It does allow me to edit, but no “Render....” Please help me again. By the way, if also another question:
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It's hard to say right off, what is causing your Sequence - Render Effects (or Render Entire Work Area) to not work.

But the process in this program, of rendering, depends heavily upon

1. what file type is being used

2. what codec is being called upon

3. how fast your processor is and how much of processing resources are available.

You see, rendering needs a 'preview file' to be created, often as not, and if your computer is slow (3, above) then the preview file may not yet be created at first.

So, I advise you to try various video file types, and see whether some of them render just fine after loading the video file and a minute or so of pause for the system to catch up.

Or, whether *all* files of whatever type, refuse to have Render available.

Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Why would suggest is make sure that you have in and out points. As long as you in out point, the sequence render into out should be available to take sure you have your work in the program area. Also, click on the ranch underneath the program preview and make sure that is set for composite video. Other than that, there is no reason why your options rendering should have gone away. I would also test that function to see if it is working correctly since it is essentially a render
How did you make out with this? My screen says that you responded, but I don't see a response here from you, so I thought I would ask.