Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I'm burning a DVD on Final Cut and it stopped at 83% and is

Customer Question

I'm burning a DVD on Final Cut and it stopped at 83% and is telling me to insert media to burn disc. Can you please tell me what i showed do?
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Most likely, what has happened is that you have run out of room on the first disk. So it wants you to remove that disk and then insert another disk to finish the DvD.

If you do just that, remove the disk and then insert a new blank DVD. Will it continue burning the project ?

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is medium write?
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

If you are getting a medium write error, you have a bad brand / pack of disks.

Purchase a different brand of disks, ( stay away from sony ) Maxell tend to be defect free. http://amzn.to/1Pd9vnU

Whichever brand of disks you bought, switch to a different brand. ( even if a few at the top of the pack worked)

That will solve the issue!

Dustin S.