Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I just installed versaworks on my laptop. I'm trying to connect

Customer Question

I just installed versaworks on my laptop. I'm trying to connect it tl my Roland veracamm 420. We had lightening strike our building and it messed up my computer, so I need to get it connected to another quickly. I looked at a conversation you had with someone else that was similar, and www s trying to work through it based on your conversation with them, but it's still not working. Please help. Thanks
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. In the interest of speed to getting to the resolution, do you still happen to have the URL where you found the solution that you think might work. The reason is I can take a look at that and if you think it's same problem we can skip over most of the troubleshooting and just go to implementing that if we find that it will be a proper corrective action. If you don't still have a link to that, I can still help you but will have to start from the beginning. I don't have any way of finding other questions in the system from being an expert on the system.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Someone else was able to help me. I understand you have many people to help, but I needed it taken care of that day because I had jobs to get completed. Thank you anyways.