Michael Norman
Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Director of Technology
77547562

Greetings, I have used Adobe Dreamweaver to create all of

Customer Question

Greetings, I have used Adobe Dreamweaver to create all of my web files thus far. I no longer have Dreamweaver on my computer and need to switch to Pagemill. Can I use Pagemill to open, edit, and upload my old Dreamweaver files? Thanks for your help.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is, Mike. The answer to your question is, yes. Dreamweaver is saves all of the files in either htm or html format. Any website editor can open these files as htm and html file extensions are universal. The same for any CSS files, they are all universally recognized formats with any webpage editor.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your response, Mike. I haven't had a chance to work with Page Mill yet, to see how accessing my existing web pages works. If I run into difficulty, I'll contact you again.
Cindy
No worries. You shouldn't have any issues. The only difference in web content generators are the features they offer. They all read the exact same web files.