Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I paid 13 about Febrary of this year in Florida

Customer Question

I paid for Elements 13 about Febrary of this year in Florida and had no trouble getting it and using it. When I returned to Maryland I have been having great difficulty getting it I was asked for the activation code which is -1057-1019-3942-2350-7762-9760 and for the password ***** every time I go to my email and enter a password- in duplicate which is pparently OK but it doesnt get me into Elements 13.I have been using Elements since #5 and I am quite frustrated especially since it s something I paid for and was getting it for a while. Can you help me. By the way my phone number is(###) ###-#### ***** mail dfried93852aol.com. PLEASE!
Category: Software
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro.

To better and faster help you with the Elements 13 issue, I would like to start remote desktop assistance to your computer so that I can see the problem myself and help you solve it.
Let me know if you agree.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hi again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,