Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I am new to using Adobe Presenter 10. I am wanting to simply

Customer Question

I am new to using Adobe Presenter 10. I am wanting to simply convert a Powerpoint (no quizzes, etc) to a SCORM file and then upload to our LMS system. Everything is working correctly except at the end of the module there is no where to exit the course. Our LMS support tells me this is a configuration that isn't setup correctly within Adobe Presenter. Can anyone help?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.Is this a file that you'll would be able to share with me so I can take a look at it on my system? I'm sure I can fix it but I'd like to find out what the actual causes first you can avoid it in the future. It may take me a little to find that out but if I have the file in hand I can certainly do that for you. You could either connected here with the paperclip icon, or put it in any shared folder that you can give me access to like Google drive, one drive, or you can even upload it to wiki send.com and then just give me the link from there. Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MIke-
Thanks for the reply. The issue I am having now is that our LMS system (Halogen) isn't showing the module as complete. I think it may be an issue with how the module is configured in Adobe Presenter. Do you have an email I can send the file to as it won't let me attach it below and when I upload to wiki send.com it doesn't come across correctly. We can do a GoToMeeting if need so i can show you the issue.
Thank you,
Sarah
So when a course is completed in captivate, it is not showing as completed and halogen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correct.
I'll be happy to take a look at it for you if you'd like.
If you need to send it to my email address I can provide that to you privately under the additional services request. If there is somewhere else that you can put it for me to access, is provide me the link.
Have you had a chance to make those files available to me?