flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

Downloaded win10 and now I have no sound and the store app

Customer Question

downloaded win10 and now I have no sound and the store app isn't working--please help
Category: Software
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 1 year ago.
this page may be of some help with the windows storehttp://winaero.com/blog/fix-store-beta-app-does-not-work-in-windows-10/ for the sound cardfirst make sure that the speakers are plugged into the correct ( usually green ) input jack if they connect to each other as well make sure you dont have those 2 jacks mixed up. make sure the speakers are plugged into the wall if necessary.make sure the sound volume is not on zero or mutein control panel sounds check the volume and the speaker volumeunder hardware tab make sure that the playback device has your sound card in it. if none of that work you have to reinstall the sound card in control panel / system / hardware tab / device manager delete everything under sound and game controllers by highliting and press delete button on keyboardreboot the comptuer it should reinstall.itself properly if it has errors let me know the exact make and model of the computer and/or sound card and i will get you the proper drivers.