flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

I tried to find out what to do with the rosette stone Spanish

Customer Question

I tried to find out what to do with the rosette stone Spanish DVDs and got a response indicating that I need to pay $18 for the answer. I start understanding that I have chosen a wrong way to ask my question. First of all, I am an old man of 85 and had no intention of learning the language in a serious manner. All I want to do is keep myself alert by learning new things, therefore, I don't want to invest too much in this project. I wonder if you could tell me the following: 1. Should I continue learning on-line, and how much would I have to pay when the free period expires? 2. How much should I pay to learn to use DVDs and learn the language? Please advise what I should do now?
Category: Software
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 1 year ago.
If the demo period expired you can either continue online where it cost about 200 to 400 for 12 months to 36 monthsOr you can buy the program to have forever and it is about 200 for level 1 or 300 for all levels 1 to 5 I suppose which you buy depends on how serious you want to take it
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 1 year ago.
This is the page to buy on CDhttp://m.rosettastone.com/learn-spanish-a/?s_tnt=74474:1:0This is to buy online for 12 or 36 monthshttp://m.rosettastone.com/learn-spanish-a/?s_tnt=74474:1:0