Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I called Microsoft a couple of days ago, but login rescue picked

Customer Question

I called Microsoft a couple of days ago, but login rescue picked up the call and me thinking it was Microsoft let them get into my computer. Some tech name Kelly told me I have this and I have that wrong with my comp. After all that for 40 minutes he or they wanted to charge me 200 dollars. I said no way and good bye but in insist that he is doing me a favor which I cant afford. please thank you goodbye. now my computer runs even worse. I just wanted my 8.1 which I bought from Microsoft installed properly, and guide me through it. Wow, anyways can you help me with my 8.1, but I don't know since it runs like crap now.
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! In what way does it run poorly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im shuting down to many doorways
open
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
One of the easiest ways to fix the issue would be a factory restore which would wipe the tablet/computer back to factory state. Would you be okay with that process?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a disk of the 8.1. I got a product number I bought from ms. that's why I need them to download the 8.1 for me. but now I don't think it'll work. to many adware
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Would you prefer if I connect to your computer to do the steps for you?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.