Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I changed by Browser from Exployer to Google Crome I don't

Customer Question

I changed by Browser from Exployer to Google Crome I don't know how to up load pictures from a SD card.Where do I go after it is inserted.
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, Can you tell me for which website you are doing this with? als What is happening when you attempt to upload pictures ?Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Google Chrome
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
To access to the pictures in your SD card, please Press Windows + E keys to open File Manager.Insert the sd card into an available slot and wait for the device to appear under Computers.Double-Click the associated drive letter to view the sd card pictures. let me know the results pleasethanks
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
No you didn't lose your $ 18 you can always request a full refund if you want
Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just ask how to get pics off an SD Card onto My Windows 8 Lap Top. Paid $18.00 They (Mr Med) told me to hold Windows & E at the same time and choose my device. I did not see my device listed. Did not work and I lost the $18.00
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
No you didn't lose your $ 18 you can always request a full refund if you wantWould you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue? Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
If yes Please downlaod teamviewer from this link : www.teamviewer.com and run it. It will give you an ID and a password. Please tell me the ID and the password ***** I can connect to your desktop and fix the problem remotely. Note : Do not close teamviewer regards,